Your data, your rules
The world’s leading educational companies trust our privacy practices
Learnosity doesn’t need your learners’ PII
Simply pass us a pseudonymized user ID.
We deliver an assessment to that unknown learner.
Only you can map the user ID back to that individual.
Our vision is to be at the center of every product that reaches every student in the world – and we can only achieve that dream by guaranteeing future-proof data privacy for every one of those students.
CEO & Co-Founder
We take individual data privacy seriously. We will only retain your data for as long as necessary. Even in the event of a merger or acquisition, we won’t compromise your privacy.
Protecting the privacy of your users is a commitment we will never break – that’s why we’re a proud signatory of the Student Privacy Pledge. We vow to:
- Never sell student information
- Never allow behaviorally targetted advertising
- Use data for authorized education purposes only
- Never change privacy policies without notice and choice
- Support parental access to, and correction of, errors in their children’s information
- Provide comprehensive security standards
- Remain completely transparent about how we collect and use data
- The right to know what personal data is collected.
- The right to know if personal data is being shared, and to whom.
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to exercise your privacy rights without being discriminated against.