Your data, your rules
The world’s leading educational companies trust our privacy practices
Learnosity doesn’t need your learners’ PII
Simply pass us a pseudonymized user ID.
We deliver an assessment to that unknown learner.
Only you can map the user ID back to that individual.
Our vision is to be at the center of every product that reaches every student in the world – and we can only achieve that dream by guaranteeing future-proof data privacy for every one of those students.
CEO & Co-Founder
We take individual data privacy seriously. We will only retain your data for as long as necessary. We will never compromise your privacy.
Protecting the privacy of your users is a commitment we will never break – that’s why we’re a proud signatory of the Student Privacy Pledge. We vow to:
- Never sell student information
- Never allow behaviorally targetted advertising
- Use data for authorized education purposes only
- Never change privacy policies without notice and choice
- Support parental access to, and correction of, errors in their children’s information
- Provide comprehensive security standards
- Remain completely transparent about how we collect and use data
- The right to know what personal data is collected.
- The right to know if personal data is being shared, and to whom.
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to exercise your privacy rights without being discriminated against.
Discover our ethos
Four suggestions for getting privacy right when developing edtech
As digital interactions increase, so does the flow of data and the risk of its misuse. But edtech can respect and protect learner privacy. John Kleeman, EVP at Learnosity & Questionmark, explains how.
Why GDPR is an opportunity to move forward
How does a company whose product is used by clients with millions of users go about ensuring GDPR compliance?
The gathering storm: Student data security in the Digital Age
How can student data security be guaranteed when faced with a threat that can neither be detected nor predicted? In the not-too-distant past, banks represented…
Value privacy as much as we do?
If you’ve any questions about how Learnosity can protect your learners’ privacy, you can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.