A Pass Educational Group, LLC (A Pass)
A Pass partners with publishers of K-20 content using Learnosity to provide customized, high-quality content. We maintain professional relationships with more than 2,000 vetted and trained contractors. This allows us to efficiently staff projects in a wide variety of content areas with well-qualified writers, editors, subject matter experts, instructional designers, artists, and production team members. We emphasize quality and rigor in our content development and have structured our project management processes to ensure quality assurance through all phases of development.
Why Partner with A Pass?
We have a team mindset and approach each relationship with the goal of developing a long-term partnership based on trust, open communication, and collaboration. We’ll listen to your needs and share our ideas for effective, efficient solutions so that we can create alignment about what is needed to develop the best educational product possible.
We’ll be flexible in how we approach this project and partner with you in developing and applying custom workflow solutions to complete this project in the way that best supports you and the needs of your organization.
Our pool of more than 2,000 contractors enables us to have both deep expertise and broad capacity so we can build a custom team to work on any project, with the required expertise and availability. Our contractor base includes writers and editors with experience building items in Learnosity.
We specialize in:
- Assessment item writing, including multiple-choice, short answer, extended response, and technology-enhanced items
- Curriculum development such as mapping, correlations, learning objectives, and scope and sequence
- Course solutions including supplemental materials and resources for all types of courses
- Online course development, including media asset development
- Development in (or translation to) languages other than English
Introduction to A Pass Education
Preview a selection of items created by A Pass Education in Learnosity.